Irvine, CA—January 5, 2017—
- Effective immediately Truesdail Laboratories, Inc. is adopting the NSF/ANSI 61 – 2016 standard for certification.
- Truesdail Laboratories, Inc. has determined that revisions included in the NSF/ANSI 61 – 2016 standard do not require any re-evaluation of our current lists of certified products.
- As per the Product Certification Handbook, Truesdail will update the existing certification standard reference as the respective products are re-certified.
- Please contact your Truesdail Certification Engineer if you have questions or need information concerning the NSF/ANSI 61 – 2016 standard revision and how it applies to your product(s).
- This notice supersedes the NSF/ANSI 61 – 2015 standard notice issued in May 2016.
Founded in 1931, Truesdail Laboratories engages in testing for multiple fields, including; certification of consumer products, drug testing, nutraceutical testing, and environmental testing. The company recently moved into a state-of-art testing laboratory and administrative facilities in Irvine, CA. The new 17,000 square foot facility was designed with current best lab practices to ensure quality data at the turn-around times that clients demand.
Truesdail Laboratories is committed to its motto of “Excellence in Independent Testing” providing the highest quality data within industry leading turnaround time. Continued successful completion of both 3rd party and internal data quality verification is critical in measuring lab performance. Truesdail’s accreditations include: ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC & SCC 17065, RMTC, ILAC G-7, and CA ELAP.