- Potable Water: Monitoring and production wells, domestic water distribution systems, and water reservoirs and tanks
- Industrial Wastewater: 24 hour composite, discrete and grab samples
- Hazardous Material: Soil Investigation, drums and tanks, bulk material
- Asbestos (AHERA): Air, bulk ACM samples clearance and compliance
- Industrial Hygiene: Air, surface and wipe samples
- Real Estate: Site assessments
Wastewater Flow Monitoring
- Flow meter calibration: Instrument and full flow (hydraulic) chemical tracer studies
- On-Site Flow Measurement: Bubbler, ultrasonic, flume, weirs
- Flow/pH monitoring instrumentation
- pH control equipment
- Weir construction/installation
- Flume installation
Truesdail Laboratories' Field Services team provides complete sampling services. If you provide us with your monitoring requirements, we will schedule sample collection, coordinate our sampling with your facilities personnel, and ensure that analysis and reporting are completed in time for submission to the regulatory agency.
Our field personnel are fully trained and have the experience to handle both routine and unexpected situations. Safety is our number one concern. Our field personnel are trained for confined space entry or Level C personnel protection when necessary.