Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Materials Engineering preferred, other Engineering degree may consider based on work experience. • A minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in evaluating, testing and certifying plumbing products (valves, motors, pumps, faucets, and coatings etc.). • Familiarity with certification to ISO/IEC 17065 and testing under ISO/IEC 17025 accreditations. • Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills. • High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Business Suite including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. • A broad knowledge of laboratory safety procedures and policies is necessary to ensure a safe working environment. • Time management skills to maximize the progress of the analysis process and perform multiple tasks at the same time. • A broad knowledge of mathematics and statistical analysis
Job duties include:
Prepare cost estimates, proposals, and contracts for clients and project delivery following established guidelines and procedures. • Act as primary point of contact for all clients for projects assigned, responding to client requests as needed. Ensure all project documentation is uploaded and maintained in the appropriate repository. • Interface with clients, management team and other departments within Truesdail on a regular basis to provide ongoing follow-up, status reporting, issue resolution and to ensure timely and efficient project completion. • Manage and track projects using standard project management tools. • Perform Pre-Test and Post Test Construction Evaluation for plumbing products. Determine chemical, mechanical and performance tests that need to be performed. Evaluate test data against requirements of respective standards. • Write Test and Certification Reports. • Perform audits at client’s facilities in USA and other Countries as needed (International Travel will be required). • Maintain knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) to complete job responsibilities. • Support Quality Department and continuous improvement process. • Communicate procedural and operational difficulties and delays to management. • Assist other department personal as needed • Perform other related duties as needed.
A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package. • Employee profit sharing/401k plan • Competitive Pay • Paid vacation/personal leave • 8+ Paid holidays per year
A bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry or a related science field with 1-3 years Quality Assurance experience. Candidate must have an understanding of Quality Management Systems and should demonstrate the capability to manage multiple projects with the ability to track and meet deadlines. Strong technical writing, verbal and written communication skills, as well as computer skills, including LIMS, are essential.
Job duties include:
• Ensures that the Quality System is established, implemented, and maintained in accordance with ISO/IEC 17065, ISO/IEC 17025 (testing), ISO/IEC 17020 (inspection), and ISO/IEC 17021 (management system auditing), CA-ELAP, Racing Medication & Testing Consortium (drug testing).
• Maintenance of the Quality Policy Manual, Product Certification Scheme, Standard Operating Procedures, Controlled Documents, Forms, Work Instructions, and other quality documents.
• Manages all aspects of internal and external audits (including reporting of audit findings, review and approval of root cause and corrective action plan, and maintenance of audit files).
• Prepare and conduct annual management review meeting on the reporting of quality management system performance.
• Conduct annual Impartiality Committee for Product Certification.
• Determines criteria for competencies of each personnel involved in each laboratory and certification process.
• Acts as primary resource on all laboratory and client quality related issues.
• Manage Proficiency Testing Program to evaluate and improve laboratory performance and maintain and fulfill mandatory accreditation requirements.
• Maintenance of personnel training records.
• Provides Quality Training to all employees.
• Maintain a clean and orderly workspace.
• Perform other related duties as needed.
• A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package.
• Employee profit sharing/401k plan
• Competitive Pay
• Paid vacation/personal leave
• 8+ Paid holidays per year
- Communicating with clients to ensure their needs are being met in a timely and professional manner.
- Implementation and coordination of new projects.
- Documenting client correspondence in the Client Management software.
- Preparation of field worksheets, bottle orders, and chain of custody forms.
- Coordinating with clients and the Field Services Supervisor regarding scheduling of projects.
- Communicating client requirements and expedited turn-around times with the Department Supervisors and the Laboratory Operations Manager.
- Monitoring status of the clients’ projects with laboratory and sub-contracted laboratories.
- Generation, review and submittal of laboratory reports and electronic data packages.
- Accurate invoicing.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to troubleshoot, and excellent communication skills are required.
- A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package.
- Employee profit sharing/401k plan
- Competitive Pay
- Paid vacation/personal leave
- 8+ Paid holidays per year